Red bull Energy Drink is the best favorite beverage
Red Bull Energy Drink is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, students, and in highly demanding professions as well as during long drives.
This is vegetarian product.
Red Bull Energy Drink’s special formula contains high quality ingredients.
CAFFEINE + TAURINE + B-GROUP VITAMINS + SUGARS + ALPINE WATER.
Red Bull Energy Drink will get you out of tiredness and increase concentration caused containing caffeine ingredient. Just normal Red bull can contains 80mg caffeine, this content is much more than a soft drink bottle and maybe equivalent with a cup of coffee.
Moreover, the appearance of Vitamin B inside Red bull liquid will support the metabolism of substances and enhance the user’s health.
So, most of athletes, especially alpine ski racers like Lindsey Vonn, Elias Ambühl, Jeremie Heitz,… they literally love this product.
Not only Red bull energy drink, most of other one also contains other contents like Taurine and rich sugar content. Taurine is one of the Amino acids, brings the feeling of coolness, freshness. Besides, with Glucose and saccharose ingredients, which provides lots of energy for our body.
Is Red bull Energy Drink the best beverage?
- Red Bull Energy Drink is a functional beverage especially developed for increased performance
- Red Bull vitalizes body and mind providing wings whenever you need them
- Drink it on the go, at work, during lectures, while gaming, or when you’re going out
Help you supplement vitamins for your body and feel refresh after hard working day
With the convenient design by small cans that is really suitable for bringing along wherever you go, from the gym to school, office or travels, picnics, even outside activities.
Should drink Red bull Energy drink too much?
- The maximum caffeine content that normal people absorb is 500mg per day, so keeping drinking no more than 4 cans per day.
- You can face some troubles with you health when using too much this Red bull beverage.
- Should not use energy drink after hard working and undertaking heavy training.
- Should not drink Red bull instead of water when playing sports.
- Should not mix the alcoholic drinks together with Red bull due to causing severely hydrated.
- Should not be used for children, elderly people, pregnant women, drunken people, people with heart disease, diabetics.
Contact with us: +84 – 28 – 22531960/61/62
Email: [email protected]