Wholesale Vipep Zanthoxylum Rhetsa 20g x 24 Jars
Vipep Zanthoxylum Rhetsa (Mac Khen) is a famous spice in the Northwest mountains. Zanthoxylum Rhetsa seeds (Mac Khen seeds) have a characteristic taste like pepper, used to marinate when grilling pork, chicken, fish, making dried meat or making dipping sauces, all of which are very delicious.
– Zanthoxylum Rhetsa (Mac Khen) has an odor a bit like orange peel, lightly fragrant, when grasped, it will slightly numb the tip of the tongue.
Mac Khen is a marinated spice that creates an attractive aroma and is especially suitable for grilled dishes such as: Grilled pork, grilled fish, kitchen buffalo meat, …
– Helps reduce bloating, indigestion, stimulates digestion
– Effectively reduce joint pain: Soaking dried macadamia nuts with alcohol helps reduce blood clots, bruises, …
How to use:
– Crushed Mac Khen seeds, seasoned with ginger, garlic, lemongrass, chopped dried chili to soak buffalo/beef/pig meat
– Combine Mac Khen with basil, dill, onion, garlic, chili, soup powder to marinate fish and then bake
– Mix dipping sauce with Mac Khen: add a little powder of Mac Khen to fish sauce used to dip boiled meat, fish, boiled vegetables,…
– Used as a dipping sauce: use Mac Khen, dry roasted salt, dried chili seeds, roasted crispy and then pounded into a fine powder mixed together.
Packing specification: 20g/Jar; 24 jars/carton
- Hotline: +84 917-036-446 (Mobile/ WhatsApp/ Viber/ We chat/ Line)
- Email: email@example.com