Nescafe Iced Milk Instant Coffee
- Nescafé, a highly renowned brand with a line of instant coffee products, holds approximately 50% of the global market share. Owned by the Nestlé Group, Nescafé was introduced to the market in 1938. After a long period of development and growth, Nescafé is currently the third-largest beverage brand in the world, following Pepsi and Coca-Cola.
- Iced milk coffee is a unique icon in Vietnamese drinking culture, from the taste to the daily habit. For them, a traditionally brewed iced milk coffee is the perfect blend of the rich coffee flavor and the creamy aftertaste of condensed milk. It all harmonizes to create a unique drink that ignites endless inspiration.
- Recognizing the need for an authentic coffee experience among the Vietnamese people, NESCAFÉ continuously innovates to bring the distinctive, traditionally brewed coffee flavor that everyone desires.
- With a new improved formula, doubling the amount of milk and coffee, Nescafe Iced Milk Instant Coffee delivers a harmonious flavor, challenging the melting ice, so that the rich aftertaste continues to thrive in every moment.
- Nescafe Iced Milk Instant Coffee is the perfect symphony of taste, honoring the traditional rich flavor while remaining vibrant as the ice melts, ensuring that the iced milk coffee stays robust, and each day is filled with inspiration.
- In each new Nescafe Iced Milk Instant Coffee packet, the distinctive bitterness of coffee becomes even richer thanks to the improved formula, awakening all senses. The doubled amount of milk in Nescafe Iced Milk Instant Coffee makes the coffee cup exude style with its irresistibly creamy, rich, and bold flavor.
- Sugar, coffee creamer powder (contains milk), instant coffee (11.1%), skimmed milk powder (4%), stabilizer 1440, coconut milk powder, synthetic flavor (coffee, milk) , iodized salt, acidity regulator 500.
Usage Instructions and Storage
- Store coffee in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid high-temperature environments.
- The minimum caffeine content is approximately 0.45%.
- For Cold Milk Coffee: Dissolve 1 packet of Nescafe Iced Milk Instant Coffee (with less sugar) in 50ml of hot water, stir well, and add about 100g of ice.
- For Hot Mlik Coffee: Dissolve 1 packet of Nescafe Iced Milk Instant Coffee (with less sugar) in 50ml of hot water.
FMCG Viet Co., Ltd is an Export good quality Confectionery, Beverages, Home Care, Personal Care, to worldwide Distributors, Wholesalers, Supermarkets, Retail store chains. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us:
Hotline: +84 917-036-446 (Mobile/ WhatsApp/ Viber/ We chat/ Line)